B&B rates (per room per night)
April 01, 2017 – June 30, 2018 & September 01, 2018 – March 31, 2019:
Room 1, double en suite room: £ 68
Room 3, larger double room with shared bathroom: £ 62
Room 2, small double room with shared bathroom: £ 54
Single occupancy : £ 40 (*)
July 01 – August 31, 2018:
Room 1, double en suite room: £ 72
Room 3, larger double room with shared bathroom: £ 66
Room 2, small double room with shared bathroom: £ 58
Single occupancy : £ 42 (*)
* The single occupancy is for the smallest double room (room nr. 2)
- We accept payment by cash, cheque (payable to: ‘Ty Mawr B&B’) or debit card. We don’t accept credit cards.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the first night room-rate is required to reserve accommodation. This deposit must be received within four days of booking.
- In the event a cancellation is made 24 hours or less before check in, the full amount for the entire stay will be charged.
- Guests may wish to consider taking out insurance cover for cancellations, etc.
- Minimum stay during the weekend: 2 nights
- Minimum stay during bank holiday weekends: 3 nights
- Minimum stay during school holidays and the months of July & August: 2 nights
- If your stay is shortened during weekends or over a bank holiday, the full cost of the original booking will be charged.
- Check in time: after 3 pm
- Check out time: 10 am