B&B rates (per person per night)
March 16, 2016 – March 30, 2017:
Room 1, double en suite room: £ 32.50 (*)
Room 3, larger double room with shared bathroom: £ 29.50
Room 2, small double room with shared bathroom: £ 26
Single occupancy : £ 38 (**)
March 31, 2017 – March 31, 2018:
Room 1, double en suite room: £ 34 (*)
Room 3, larger double room with shared bathroom: £ 31
Room 2, small double room with shared bathroom: £ 27
Single occupancy : £ 40 (**)
* If the en suite room is used as a twin (with an extra fold up bed for the 2nd person) there is a supplement of £ 5 per room per night. Minimum stay: 2 nights.
A 3rd person can be accommodated in the en suite double room for £ 15 per night (on a fold up bed). Minimum stay 2 nights.
** The single occupancy is for the smallest double room (room nr. 2)
- We accept payment by cash, cheque (payable to: ‘Ty Mawr B&B’) or debit card. We don’t accept credit cards.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the first night room-rate is required to reserve accommodation. This deposit must be received within four days of booking.
- In the event a cancellation is made 24 hours or less before check in, the full amount for the entire stay will be charged.
- Guests may wish to consider taking out insurance cover for cancellations, etc.
- Minimum stay during the weekend: 2 nights
- Minimum stay during bank holiday weekends: 3 nights
- Minimum stay during school holidays and the months of July & August: 2 nights
- If your stay is shortened during weekends or over a bank holiday, the full cost of the original booking will be charged.
- Check in time: after 3 pm
- Check out time: 10 am