The tearoom is open Thursday through Sunday, from appr. 10.00 – 15.30. During bank holiday weekends and the high season. we’ll open more weekdays, please call us to enquire. We have space for a maximum of 12 people.
We serve several sorts of tea (e.g. Earl Grey, Assam, Darjeeling), coffee, hot chocolate, homemade soup, (toasted) sandwiches, Welsh Rarebit, Welsh cream tea, cakes, Dutch apple pie, snacks, ice cream, fruit juices and soft drinks.
Our ingredients are locally sourced where possible. The bacon and sausages come from an award winning quality butcher in Caernarfon and we use local free range eggs.
Our packed lunches (£6.00) consist of a sandwich of choice, a piece of fruit, a chocolate bar, piece of homemade flap jack and crisps. We will also fill your flask with squash, hot water, tea or coffee.
We have a separate pancake menu. You can choose between sweet (e.g. with apple, banana, honey, lemon wedges, etc.) and savoury pancakes (Black Forest ham and cheese). We offer medium-sized and large pancakes.
BREAKFAST MENU FOR B&B GUESTS (vegetarian and gluten free options available)
* Starter: selection of cereals. After the starter a choice of:
* The Full one: egg cooked any style, bacon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms, baked beans and fried potatoes
* The Healthy one: yoghurt with homemade cruesli, honey and banana or a bowl of porridge with banana
* The Dutch one: plain, lemon, banana or apple pancake
* The Lighter one: a choice of:
– omelette with choice of filling
– bacon and/or sausage sandwich
– toasted sandwich
All breakfasts with tea, Dutch coffee, fruit juice and wholemeal or white toast