COVID-19 INFORMATION UPDATE
Great news, from Saturday, July 11, 2020 we can once again welcome guests in our B&B, subject to Welsh government guidelines and the R rate remaining below 1 in Wales.
We have made sure that all our procedures and protocols are in place in line with Government guidance, thus creating an environment where everyone feels safe and has peace of mind.
As we have only 2 double rooms (both with private facilities), social distancing from other guests will not be a problem.
We are really looking forward welcoming you again in beautiful Snowdonia.
B&B rates (per room per night)
April 01 – June 30, 2020 & 2021 and September 1 – October 31, 2020 & 2021:
Double en suite room: £70
Double room with private bathroom (next door): £70
Single occupancy: £50
July 01, 2020 – August 31, 2020 & 2021:
En suite room: £74
Double room with private bathroom (next door): £74
Single occupancy: £52
- We accept payment by cheque (payable to: ‘Ty Mawr B&B’), bank transfer or debit card. Credit cards not accepted.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the first night room-rate is required to reserve accommodation. This doesn’t apply if the cancellation is a result of amended Covid-19 regulations that may arise.
- In the event a cancellation is made 24 hours or less before check in, the full amount for the entire stay will be charged.
- Rates are based on a 2 nights stay (3 nights during Bank Holiday weekends).
- 1 night stay available (or 2 nights during Bank Holiday weekends) a surcharge will apply.
- Check in time: 4 pm till 8 pm
- Check out time: 10 am